Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bugsy

Death is something we cannot escape
And with it our hearts do break.
Always have I accepted deaths wonderful break
Of life that brings so much fakes
But who can deny the emptiness it leaves in its wake?

My heart empty,
Smiles stolen with all its grace
Life left hallow and nothing left in its place
How can I show the world my saddened face?

So final and complete
Leaving us all so very bleak.
Its certainty so bitterly final,
Why must it leave us so hollow?

No words to describe the misery inside,
No sincere laughter can hide.
A creature so kind, beauty so divine,
All of my love left unfound.

Never could you speak
Of all the things you felt
And now your absence has left me so weak
No choice but to play the cards fate has dealt.

In my heart I know yours was a love so pure,
That no one can compete,
The happiness you brought
Makes all else obsolete.

It is one thing life cannot teach
How to bear and overcome death,
Even when witnessing your very last breath
In my prayers are filled with wishes for your good health.

Silent tears are wept
And a broken heart left.
Alas, you cannot return
And so all I do tragically mourn...
You...

No comments:

Post a Comment