Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Last Day of Revision

Ok so it’s the last day of revision for me. I cannot explain to you well enough how erratic my moods are. Sleep deprivation, stress and anxiety have some very serious effects, and yes I know I said that we must get enough adequate rest but I did tell you that I was not doing that already. When you’re in constant fear of exams all reasoning disintegrates. I am so very cranky and irritable and I do not mean to be. This is what lack of sleep does to you. I plan to go into hibernation once it is all over. All my body wants to do is collapse, such mental stress exerts me. Dearest Red Bull is the one thing that is keeping me focused and awake.
Last exam is the Law of Torts: 3hours and 15minutes for this I have chosen to do 1. Trespass to the person 2.Vicarious liability and 3. Psychiatric injury.
Trespass to the person: assault, battery and false imprisonment. And the Tort in Wilkinson v Downton.
Vicarious liability enables the imposition of liability on one person for the Torts committed by another.
Psychiatric injury involves my brain being physically in cable of handling these exams. No, not really, it involves in Laymen terms mental trauma, in a nutshell.
I really am so tired. I hate to moan so much but seriously exhausted here. I hope somehow by some miracle I can muster enough courage to go through the next 48 hours. Truly excruciating pain that I can no longer handle. My entire body shakes from all the stress and honestly I can tell you I have never been this worried over any exam before. But with no other options just have to keep pulling through. Just one last hurdle, the hardest of them all. The finishing line is in sight, do you choose to slow down or race as fast and as hard as you can to make it through to the other side?

No comments:

Post a Comment