Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

Never did I think...

Never did I think it possible to feel this way,
In your heart I wish to stay
A feeling indescribable, an emotion undeniable.
It is your words that has awakened my soul
Am fearing to give you my all.

You came blazing into my life on your modern day chariot
Causing so much havoc.
Chaos descended and order no longer followed.
Everything that once was no longer is.

Am looking into your eyes
I feel such disbelief, could this possibly be?
My hand on your chest, am feeling your heart
I feel such bliss, I know that this is....

You’re holding me in your embrace,
And the world dissipates
I’ve got you tight in my arms,
And I’ve no care for everything else.

Am watching you from across the room,
Wondering if you are feeling it too?
You catch me gazing and then I so badly want to tell say that I...
We’re close and still I’m pining, longing
Hurting to be closer to you.

Our eyes locked
Hearts so overwhelmed
Am fearing to let you go
Parting although temporary
Tears my heart to shreds

Emotions running high,
Thoughts overrun
All I can do is think of you

We’re lying together
My eyes tell you this that
I was made just for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment