Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

This will not be a very nice blog.

I just came out of my Criminal Law exam, a cruel three hours and fifteen minutes long. I at times am a realist and this was by far the worst exam I have ever had the misfortune to sit. I will be re-taking and I know this for a fact. After the exam I went outside the library with a friend for some fresh air and just sat on the floor, literally just sat right out on the floor and if I could have thrown a bigger tantrum believe me I would have. But that might get some extra weird stares from all those around. I felt like just laying there and hoping that the world would open up and swallow me whole.
I am in a very bad mood, upset, frustrated, tired, sad, annoyed, and angry and any other synonyms you can find. I will not be spreading words of hope today; this is just about me, my experience, my fears, disasters and my catastrophe of a degree. I have said before I am not academically gifted I cannot write Law for anything. Just one more exam and I will be able to have a small amount of rest till I have to re-take the exam in the summer.
I sincerely hope that you are doing much better than me. And yes I am moaning a bit and I feel completely useless but if I give up that will be the easy way out and that is not worth it. These tears and frustrations and knowing that I stuck to it till the very end of worth so much more. And like I say (stealing someone else’s words)

“Winning is not everything. Wanting to win is...”

No comments:

Post a Comment