Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

End of Exams

A big, warm hello to you all, my dearest readers!
Guess what?! The torture is finally all over.... ahem that is until I get my grades saying I need to retake something but whatever we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.
Right now I am finally relaxing listening to some beautiful Tamil music. This summer if I have not already mentioned will be a period for me to fuel my soul with some much needed culture. I miss reading novels, literature, poetry, philosophy etc
Here is my list of things to do:
·         Trip to France
·         Rock climbing
·         Being a fish, plenty of swimming
·         Learn how to roller skate
·         Learn how to ride a bike
·         Learn how to horse ride
·         Ohhh! Get some much needed rest
And I’ll keep adding to the list as the days go by.
On the topic of music my favourite all time musicians: A.R. Rahman, Yuvan Shankar Raja (contemporary Indian musicians), Mozart = mind blowing and breath taking till this very day.
I was meant to update you as soon as the exams were over but it was just so nice to relax and do absolutely nothing! Friday I literally spent the whole day on bed watching movies. Saturday I went swimming with my sister and taught her how to dive and swim under water and believe me I will be swimming every weekend or at least a few times a week. This week I still need to get some necessary things out the way. I really should go to the doctors but who likes doing that? Still need to drop off coursework to uni.
Oooh I’ve almost learnt how to ride a bike but people can be really mean and make really horrible comments but I will get the hang of it. Horrible people can be off putting but if we let every comment get to us then we would never get anywhere in life. I tried the roller-skates and one of the wheels came off ahem :-S well what really happened was my I held the bike whilst my sister rode it and the rest is history, probably was not really a good idea, oh well.
I know that many of you will still be having exams. Like I have said a million times before it is hard but it will be over soon.
Much Love
The Poet
p. s.
Here is what Kitty thinks of revision :

No comments:

Post a Comment