Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Kitty

I wonder what it feels like for you
To be so free, so elegant, so poise
I wonder what it’s like to be so free?
And yet so caged by man

I wonder what it’s like to have a cute button nose
Wonder what it’s like to look at the world through your big
Beautiful Disney eyes

I wonder what it is you feel
Wonder how broken your heart must be
Wonder how it must be not to shed a tear

I wonder how it feels when they place their tiny paws on your tummy
Then I wonder how lonely it must be
Wonder how much joy you feel every time they follow you, annoy you, bite you, hold and curl up to you
Then I realise and try to feel the grief you feel
When they don’t return

I wonder if... I wonder if you regret your form
To be separated, torn apart, no choice, no say
Wonder how broken you must be
But then I think and realise I know... I know
Just exactly how you feel...
To loose everything and to have nothing
To be torn apart, kept alive, with no one there by your side
I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment