Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Conquering Re-sits

I figured I should update you all on re-sits, ahhhh life!
When doing Law part of the course one has to complete a learning log, which some of you may remember from secondary school days? Anyhooo, this needs to be completed after usually every seminar and occasionally depending on the modules (mainly Torts) after every lecture. Now I am in no position to be preachy but please take it from someone who has not done it, this is worth only 5% but doing it for all modules will give you a nice easy 20% into passing the year. So if you are looking to do law everyone will tell you to complete this else you will be throwing away easy marks. I think at this point I am over being angry at myself and I am just going to hopefully stop complaining and just get on with it. Moaning will not help but will annoy yourself and everyone else. Hehe. So instead go treat yourself J which is what I will be doing ahem. Also, if you are in the same situation be sure to go and visit your tutors they are more than willing to help but are not psychic so will not know or help if you do not approach them. Uni is all about independent learning.  Also, be sure to bring practise answers so that you will familiarise yourself with it and your tutors can help you. I know I will be making full use of them in the following weeks.
The Kittens are growing up fast and have all been reserved to go to their new homes. It will be sad to give them away but at least they will be in safe loving homes. Below are some pictures of how big they have grown.


As for my list of things to do and learn and read that has been put on hold for the duration. I still have not mastered my skates but by October I will have conquered them too.
Stay positive!
Much Love The Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment