Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

Criminal Law Exam II

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Omg! My exam is this week! L
Part of me feels so panicky and the other half honestly does not care anymore. I am at a point, actually I think I’ve been at this point for a very long time, but I no longer really know if I am smart or clever or even wise. I just say a lot of things that I believe in whether am good at it or not is always for someone else to judge I suppose. Where was I going with this? Oh yes! Well I would love to pass but I have failed so many times I think part of me expects myself to fail because that seems to be what I am really good at. At the moment I am too hyped up on nerves for that to depress me or perhaps I am just so use to this thought that maybe it no longer bothers me. Who knows? What’s the word am looking for? Paradox? Yes I think that is it.
So criminal is on the 18th August I hope you are all keeping your fingers and toes crossed for me. I really need it. Doing law has been my one and only ambition (apart from helping others etc) let’s hope I make it.
I did make use of one of my lecturers. He has such an amazing brain. The whole department have such amazing minds. Being in there presence I feel like a pebble compared to a mountain. So I wrote a few answers to some past exams questions. And guessy what? For rape I actually got & 72% yea miracles do happen and hard work does pay off. Of course there were some criticisms and also perhaps the fact that I did not do it under timed conditions may have helped in getting that grade. For the other paper which was duress by threats paper I got 64%. Now that’s all well and good but I do certainly hope I can manage that for my actual exam.
Oh here is a really useful tip: when you commence second year you might want to consider getting a mini suitcase thingy because carrying all those books can be quite heavy and bad for your back if like me you put all the weight on one shoulder.
If like me you are doing re-sits then I wish you all the very best of luck
P.s  Who likes the pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment