Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Much Ado About Nothing & Carnival

Hi Everyone!
It seems to have a very long time since I last updated these blogs. In all honesty I have not been up to much. I have written an article for Sui Generis, the law paper for our uni, hopefully it will be used so if it does I’ll let you all know.
As for third year results shall hopefully be out next week and this time let us hope I actually pass and get in. I have been think a lot about my options and am contemplating whether or not I should go for the placement or not. I thought it would be a good idea to network and make contacts to help me further my career in law but on the other hand I much prefer the idea of studying the academics in more detail. Placement requires me to keep an up to date log and well the last three years have shown me that I cannot do this well so perhaps it is not the best of options. My other options are: Evidence, Family and Company and Partnership law. But as of yet I still have not made up my mind.
Last weekend was the carnival, the first one I have ever been to and it was so much fun. So nice to see so much talent, music and just a friendly gathering of so many people just out dancing and having a good time. I also went salsa the other night which was so much fun. Greenwich itself has a Zumba society to if you are joining us this year check it out J


No comments:

Post a Comment