Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Life, Birth And Kittens

Omg to say the least! Guess what readers my queen as they are known whilst pregnant has had four beautiful babies! What an experience, what a fright and certainly what a night to remember. 23rd June 2011
Today I ventured out into the big old world to meet one of my best friends; we talked and went to watch Green Lantern, which was a really good movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. After which we did some window shopping and parted ways. See tonight I was meant to meet my Guru Be but I was feeling very tired. Having not slept well recently due to the fear of kitty giving birth I attempted to take a 15 minute nap before I set off. This was around eight thirty. So me napping away then kitty decides to jump on the sofa and sit right next to me but she kept leaking at first I thought maybe it is a false alarm but then she started licking herself persistently which was I took as final confirmation so I quickly put a blanky on the sofa to save it and then moved her to her nest under the kitchen table. But then seeing as she didn’t like the box I just put another blanky on the ground for her. Then slowly but surely they each came one by one.

And at each point where I tried to leave her alone she kept following me around. Tell me is this normal behaviour or does my cat actually like me?? In the end I gave up and sat under the table with her. We also made a make shift curtain to give her and babies a bit more privacy, as we speak they are all resting and nursing.



















 
Wow wow wow what a night! And these are just kittens! Life, huh? Can we ever figure it out? Such an emotional experience and many people will not understand my love for animals but hey each to their own.
Wonderful. Seeing life being born, no words can ever explain.
p.s I could not resist letting you see the last picture. The lil yawn is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment