Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Re-Sits

Hi all, I realise the last blog was extremely depressing and this one will hold no good news either. Like I told you I knew that I would fail and I have just seen my results and indeed as predicted I have failed both criminal and torts. No one else to blame but myself. Sometimes things just don’t work out. Alas, my dears that is life. Am I upset? Yes. But now is not the time to cry nor despair just keep the hope alive. Others around me have passed and a few others have also failed. Together we can do this. Is this not funny? That even after so much knock backs even after the last blog where I poured my heart out to you now I am telling you to still keep the hope alive for life is never about winning, it is about wanting to win. Thankfully we have many great people out there who share their beautiful wisdom with us.
“Known is a drop. Unknown is an ocean.”
If you are in the same boat as me, hopefully not, then stay tuned and we can take this journey together. If it’s meant to be then it will be if not then something else lies in wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment