Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Walking Down That Aisle

I keep asking myself
How did I loose all sense?
Every inch of my body feeling so tense
When ever in your embrace

Foregoing all logic
This sensation my new tonic
Your touch, your kiss, just one look from your eyes
Becomes my elixir to life

Heart missing all beats
Yet this is like no other feat
My mind, my soul ever so mesmerised
Your breath, your lips have me hypnotised

The way you look at me
As if we’re always on that aisle
With you I can endure all of life’s trials
In your arms is the only place I want to be
Without you life is just misery

Argue with me, disagree with me but never leave me
Your mind so deep like the sea
Don’t think for a second that from you I will flee
So give me time to swim,
As for you I will gladly give each limb

See you and all my heart wants to do is soar so high
Can you feel all that I feel in my eyes?
Holding you so close
My heart tells you that words are not false

So take my hands lead me down that path
Hold me in your arms let me share your laugh
Listening to you all night
Then I know for you I want to fight
So then learn patience
And together we can forever unite

No comments:

Post a Comment