Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Impending Doom of Results

Hello all my readers,
Sorry for the lack of blogs. Lack of inspiration and things to write I suppose. I do not really want to write a bunch of jargon and things that are meaningless.
Results will soon be out, in fact some are already out. I know for sure that I will have to re-take a few. Alas! That is just my fate, what else can I do but smile at my wretched fate?
It is not all that bad I suppose, there are worse things in life than an exam. I am terrified of the coming year. I have been though for so long but there comes a time when all strong people falter... or is there? I pretend to all others that results do not bother me because I believe I have failed most of my modules but it does indeed terrify me. I write this sitting on my perch, at the moment nothing can bother me, nothing can take away the peace of the night, the calm of the breeze, so peaceful that nothing else could matter but this moment itself. I am so scared but I remind myself who isn’t? But then how many would be in this position? Not that many. It is such a beautiful night and all I feel like doing is taking my suit case and running away as far as possible. I’ve heard of people who drop this norm and go off travelling, oh how I admire them! Life throws many things our way. Occasionally, I almost wish I had a “normal” life but then I would not know as much as I do now and then what good would that be. Knowledge and more so wisdom can be a powerful tool, if only I could make better use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment