Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

A Small Thank You

See right now I ought to be writing my Torts essay. But these last few days I’ve been blessed by a muse J and I can’t stop writing. It is like a fountain of words exploding in my head, just gushing out like a waterfall and it will not stop till every last word has been drained of me. Now why can’t it be the same with the Law, no fair Muse!
I’ve been wanting to write this blog for quite some time now and it has just been laying there at the back of my head waiting for some inspiration to burst out like fireworks and so here it is...
I think, like I always do, that in life we too often go about doing everything without much attention to those who are articulate and sturdy in our success. So for this week’s blog I am making dedications to many. But firstly and fore mostly, to the man who encouraged me to write these blogs in the first place, who believed in my talent and instigated this whole opportunity: the one and only Sam Harris! Thank you so much for all your encouragement, without you I would not have gone back to my talent which I denied for quite some time. You are simply great.
Of course, to the whole of the Clearing Unit, Enquiry Unit and the ELU Teams who keep putting up with my endless emails (especially Uzma!) and who have given me such great working opportunities, Best Employers Ever!! Team Spencer Forever (Of course I will be biased!)
To my recent Muse, you’ve awakened this sleepy Poet from too long a slumber.
To those friends who have believed in me and stuck by me every step of the way and encourage me to never give up on my dreams, who whilst I’ve been broken and shattered took my hands and led me through the dark, the most beautiful best friend any girl could have: Zamzam, your advice I will treasure close to my heart always. To Zak, Zahra, Shanice and Suji. To Kamal for helping me out so much through some very difficult times, you’re such a dodo but I’ll always be there if you need me.
To my darling Uni girls Makisha and Evelyne, you guys keep me going!! And my coursework and exam hero Ricky!
Ultimately, To My Be, my Guru and Bratty Boo, my sister, who have taught me absolutely everything I, now know. You’ve shown me that no matter how tough life gets you can do many great things. You have taught me to appreciate the arts, to love music, to appreciate life and the amazing gifts it bears. You are the most successful people I know and I aspire in every way to be like you. Without you I would not be this person I am today. Two halves of my heart. A love that will last forever.

Let us never forget those pieces of the puzzle that make us who we are...
Love Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment