Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Nothing Inspiring, Sowie.

Hello All!
How are you all?
Looking forward to uni???

I've now handed in my Land law coursework, my gosh, what a nightmare that was.
We were also required to take a Lexis certification to prove that we knew how to use Lexis
(Which is basically, hmmm, how to describe Lexis, I guess it is like a search engine for all your law needs, you can find statutes (the law) cases and much more)anyhow I took the test several times and nope did not pass hmm, not good.

Anyhow you get a choice of doing Lexis or Westlaw. There are other engines or rather an electronic library, such as Europa, which you can use. And they do train you on how to use these things, I think there should be more training programmes but hey you do get use to using it if you make use it yourself.

That leaves us with Criminal and Tort.... :-(
Criminal: Unlawful and Dangerous Act Manslaughter
Ohh, I’ve got my EU marks on Monday, done quite well so let us hope it keeps going that way.

Aside from that I am not feeling too great, I believe I have a fever coming on urghhhh. I have been intending to put some more poetry and short stories up but I have not had the time to write.
These last few months have been a complete blur of coursework, welcome to university life.
But there are other pleasures J

No comments:

Post a Comment