Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Ancient Roman God

I see that playful look in your eyes
And it makes me smile.
Am watching your every movement,
Admiring the signs,

Your giggles just so sweet, innocent,
The sound caught in the wind,
My heart stops
Am wishing to kiss your perfect lips,
Wanting to entwine my fingers with yours
Longing to be close to you once more,

Listen to all you have to say, watch how you formulate the words
Two minds in perfect unison, so far yet so close,
Every heart beat in sync
(As I let these words fall from my ink)

Your smile, your eyes, your voice
Has awakened me from my long sleep,
I am like a newborn babe, the world seems fresh, inviting,
The sun smiles down on me again, the drops of rain more beautiful than ever.

My hands run down your cheeks, surely this is perfection at its best.
I play with your ancient god-like curly hair,
And am wishing I could keep us in this moment for eternity.

When our eyes lock the world disappears
I am caught in your beauty, lost in reading everything about you,
I see the way you are looking at me and then I know nothing is better than this...

No comments:

Post a Comment