Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Courtship



We'll see how it goes, where the wind takes us...



Forget yesterday, live for today and dream for tomorrow...



Forever to us the sun will rise ever forgiving by the rain yet even the darkness of night, light shines through.


The rays of the sun beam through, they remind me of you, sweet songs of the birds echo all around, you've taken me way off the ground, last night the brightest star was you, and to you I will forever remain true.


Next to you, wherever you may be, is where I belong; be it good, be it bad, through it all I’ll remain.



Through life's obstacles, and even to the depths of hell, I will take your hand, and by your side I will lead you well, your smiles and laughter my destination. Your tears and anger will no longer be your frustration.


A smile goes a long way, tears just fall, laughter can fill a room, love conquers all...




Death may come, and life will run. Happiness never lasting though tears remain shedding. But love?... (But)love is ever lasting.

And maybe you can
Hold my hand
Fly me around the world to see
All the things that see
That set us free
Forever gliding with each other
Time spent with you like no other



So take my hand, close your eyes, leave everything behind.
To swim the oceans and fly the skies.
Like the birds and the fishes freedom shall come naturally.
Feel the rain, live beneath the clouds and the world remain where we lay so blind.
Just you and I.

You speak very few words yet
Everything you say lasts forever in my mind.
Your eyes say a million things so even if you won’t say
Your eyes will tell
Me anyway.




Sometimes you talk too much, but every word is imprinted in my heart.
You needn’t say another word,
A kiss from your sweet lips will suffice.
A look from you just blows away my mind.
Even your heart beat says more than your words ever could.

In your arms my
Haven.
Through your eyes
My destination
From your words my
Guidance.
Your smile my
Happiness.
Your perfection my miracle.




In your embrace I wish to stay.
Long are the hours of the day yet each second and all the moments I see you remain
Beside me.
Though many faces come to me
Yours is the only one I see.
Hundreds come and talk to me yet
Yours is the voice that echoes all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment