Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Go Greenwich!


Hey Everyone!

I found some interesting statistics about our uni as I was going through my emails and I just had to share it with you. Many people underestimate our uni but I think the results speak for themselves.

I have just done the National Student Survey for this year and I hope that our uni comes shining through. Having said that do not worry I was not biased just to give our uni a good image, far from it. Generally in my honest opinion the lecturers do a really good job. I believe that there are some who can drive you to boredom and frustration but on the whole it is quite decent.

Of course by now you have all read my many rants against the system etc but that is not a reflection of the tutors themselves because they are simply amazing individuals who when approached provide you with more support than you can imagine. And what makes it even more beautiful is that when you do make the effort to reach out to them they really do believe in you and we could all use a bit of belief. I know I do.

Some topics are very hard. I’ve had to re-sit a good few times but with hard work and perseverance it will pay off, you just have to keep pushing through and I know how hard it is to want help but be totally afraid to ask for it, and even be too proud but pride comes before fall, we just have to swallow it and ask for the help that we need and deserve.

Best of luck to all those wanting to embark on a law degree and
Congratulations Greenwich!


National Student Survey 2011 | Our law students were the most satisfied students in the UK

Sunday Times University Guide 2012 | Law at Greenwich is ranked 39th out of 99 universities and 2nd for teaching excellence

The Times Good University Guide 2012: Law | Law at Greenwich is ranked 42nd out of 95 universities and 1st for Student Satisfaction

Guardian Newspaper University Guide 2012: Law | The Department is ranked joint 1st in the UK for students 'satisfied with teaching'

Guardian Newspaper University Guide 2012: Law | The Department is ranked 1st in the UK for students 'satisfied with feedback'

No comments:

Post a Comment