Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

Forever You

Far from you I keep hurting
The heart inside though beating keeps on bleeding
It is my soul that keeps pining
My mind that keeps frustrating
The distance between keeps me moaning

Away from you your essence I keep longing
To look into your eyes I keep wanting
Destiny may keep us apart
But you are never far from my heart

Silly arguments will come and go
But from my heart you can never flow
The passion, the emotion inside if only I could show
What lives inside I guess you may never know

Every time I hold you I feel a sense of peace
In your arms I could never feel triste
Happiness I say never lasting
Who am I kidding? With you it is never ending

To hold your hand a treasure indeed
Only you that I could ever need
My love for you the only creed
In this the only thing I believe

A seed you planted so long ago
But from my sight you kept so low
Now Fate has spoken
This seal can never be broken

Life has granted me a beautiful token
My heart and soul you have finally awoken
To be beside you my only mission
A life with you my only vision

Distance between like an ocean
No wonder it is you I keep missing

It is your heart I keep craving
Your smile that keeps me living
Your talk that keeps me giggling
Your mind that keeps me admiring

It is you I will forever keep loving

No comments:

Post a Comment