Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Can you hear my silent prayers?


Can you hear my silent prayers?
Can you hear my heart crying inside?
Silent words not ushered
Echo and reverberate throughout time
To be without you is truly such a crime

My heart longs to have you close by
Being in your arms I feel I can fly
Pain oozes out of me each moment
Spent away from your loving gaze
Even walking and talking, breathing without you everything becomes such a haze

Our love truly an everlasting flame
That can never be tamed
A force that cannot be named

My heart aches every moment away from you
Being separated from you just makes me so blue
Fate so unfair to keep us at a distance
But makes my heart tug evermore, making me persistent

Silent prayers keep resounding
Our hearts keep this flame burning
Words so simple a testimony to a love never ending.

How can it be this way?
So hard to make any step? So hard to eat a morsel?
So hard to awaken when so far from you?

Why is it so difficult being away from you?

Your laughter, your smile, the look in your eyes
My energy source

Truly it is not possible to go on without you

No comments:

Post a Comment