Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Impending Doom of Exams

A big hello to all my dearest readers!
Now the story is I wrote a really (I think) good blog which was really inspiring but my lappy toppy is being very mean and refuses to work properlyL sigh! So I can’t access it, anyhow fear not, inspiration strikes at odd times.
All coursework’s have now finally been submitted and yes I should be revising, which I am, I have taken a few days off to regain my mental and emotional  strength before tackling the impending doom of exams.
In the last blog, the lost blog, I wrote along the lines of: at this time of year all student minds will be thinking the same; in this vast space called Earth how many will have the same objective? It is quite beautiful when you think about it, if only we could focus the same energy on other bigger issues such as eradicating poverty, disease, violence etc truly it is the students who hold great power, if only we knew how to utilise it. At this point in time we are all doing the same thing early mornings, late nights, too much coffee, too much Red Bull, way too much caffeine all in the name of exams, sounds almost preposterous. We have the same objective to revise as much as we can and to pass this stage so that we can enter next stage, for me that is third year of LLB Law, my prayers, desires, deepest wishes are rooted in this one objective, as are many other peoples. It has not been an easy year, dear child; full of illness, the end of an era, unstable places to live, just one too many arguments, full of heartbreak. Sound bad? Perhaps but in all this heartache I would not be where I am now and for that I am happy and I am grateful. To never be in a position where I am at the mercy and whim of others, this degree will open many great doors and for that I will fight to the death. Yes I will moan and you will hear me complain and I will shed tears, I will go hungry and without sleep like so many millions out there in the name of “exam”. You may think you are alone but out there, there are many who are just as terrified as you are. We are in this together, to better the future not just for ourselves but for the world entire and for the future generations so that we may learn from past mistakes and improve our ways.
So, from me to you, from the depths of my heart the heartiest best of luck and may these exams pass with much ease.

All along the year it has been a slow jog and now the finishing line is in sight and so we must sprint as fast as we can towards it so that we may finish this race.”

No comments:

Post a Comment