Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Ancient Roman God Part II

He sits there, looking up at the skies,
I wonder does he realise,
He sits there surrounded in magnificence,
His soul oozing out transcendence

He speaks to me, shares all things with me,
I watch him intently, then I know he is my key.
His words remain in my heart
And forever I pray they last.

His long dark locks, remind me of the ancient gods,
He is handsome, far beyond comparison
Everything that needed to be said is now done

A mind that matches my own,
A heart that reaches my soul,
Hands so rough, shows you’ve had to be tough.

Eyes bearing such light they put the sun to shame,
This stubborn goat you’ve finally tamed,
A smile so exquisite, you send the moon hiding.
Such greatness, it is all so blinding.

I need to watch your every movement flow,
With you am wishing to make time go slow.
I hold you in my arms and I can sense the hidden strengthen
I hold you closer, my saviour, my conqueror.

I admire you, all the things you do
Simply breath taking, mesmerising.
This moment now come, hard to believe it is true.
My soul soaring, your laughter echoing.

Side by side, hand in hand,
Remaining beside you through all,
You my soldier.... finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment