Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Company Law Rhyming

Sitting at a morbid desk,
Typing away and my words are a mess
The smell in the room acrid and grotesque

Sipping on Red Bull
Breaking their silly rule
To do law now I know I’m such a fool

The words in the book blurring,
It is all just becoming too confusing
Actually it’s honestly just too boring
And ever more so just perplexing
It’s become too much of issue I am no longer understanding
They talk about classical veil lifting
Does that even have any real meaning?
Perhaps they actually mean veil peeping
Now my brain is simply melting
All I want to do is keep rhyming

Deep in my mind it’s you I keep missing
The meaning of it never lessening
Despite the many times I keep on repeating
For you my heart keeps beating
Fickle words are never ending
But no one can question the feeling

So staring blankly at the screen
This has become such routine
It’s actually quite obscene

To escape from this foul odour
And away from this building just vapour
To be kept from you just makes me so sour
So I keep on counting the seconds in the hour
Knowing soon I’ll be in your arms gives me the power

No comments:

Post a Comment