Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

Video Blog

Hey Everyone!

You will never guess what I have just been doing! Hehehehe am just laughing at myself now because it is so embarrassing! Anyhoo I was asked can’t remember the exact words but our beautiful Uzma asked if or how I would carry on with the blogs once uni is over and this is an idea I have been toying around with for a very long time. Soooo ahem we all know YouTube and how you can upload things so I thought I would try my hand at it and I made two videos and omg!!! It is so embarrassing! I don’t think I can do blogs like that. The people who do upload themselves wow they must have a lot of confidence but I don’t think I am that confident to speak as articulately as I think I can write. If I do upload them I will share a link with you all.

21st November

On a completely different note here is a quick rant on the subject of packed trains. Ooooh indeed! I do realise that it may be peak times and people want to get home etc but I find no reason as to why some people think it is okay to pack the train so  much that there is hardly any space between us. There is no point in this! It is not very pleasant. I for one do not want to smell your perfume ahem or other odours or have your hair in my face nor do I want anyone else’s body being close too mine. Today was absolutely ridiculous. After a long day at uni the last thing anyone wants is to be ahem felt up by other passengers. Come on people!! Let us have some courtesy and decency to respect each other’s persons. Yes we all want to get home but it should not be sardine packed and to the point where we will are forced to stand on each other’s head.

We are always way too much in a rush. Rush to get to work, rush to school etc, rush to shop, rush, rush, rush. Me thinks the people of the cities have forgotten all about how to relax and joy life. Remember that you can try and make as much money as you like but one: money cannot buy you happiness, two: money cannot be eaten and three you can’t take it with you ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment