Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Mini Update!


Hi Everyone!

Feels like it has been ages since I last wrote but anyhoo things are going ok. Law is difficult as ever. For a while I was thinking of changing placement to an academic subject but I guess now that it has been a few weeks since I have been there I am getting used to it and I am in some ways learning a lot and not just about how the law works but I guess it is a glimpse into how life would be liked if I chose that path but as I have said I really don’t think I would be happy in that career sooo I have begun the process of applying for a PGCE which is as you may or may not know is usually done through a website called the GTTR. My initial thoughts are to hopefully do it part time and find some sort of job on the side as a training teacher assistant. For those of you who are familiar with UCAS the process it is very much the same. You have around four choices to pick and you will need to write a personal statement which in my eyes is always hard work.

Coursework’s are now being handed out and our very first piece is for Equity on the Constitution of trusts. Ahem yes another hard topic. Well as usual no one said it would be easy but hopefully I will manage to get through it hehe.

Family as always keeps my interest and the coursework is surrounding the issue of artificial insemination – a really tricky subject indeed. In the lectures people tend to get quite emotional etc me included though I try not to get so cloudy headed and attempt to focus on the law itself but as you will realise eventually sometimes that is a bit hard to do what with personal experiences and what not.

On a completely different note this Saturday 19th November is Greenwich’s Open Day across all of our campuses so come along for more information regarding the law or whatever other subjects is that may interest you. We all look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment