Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Biking, Kitty & Open Days

Hi there dear readers!

I must learn to take better care of my draft blogs because as usual the one I prepared earlier is now lost. Anyhow I thought I should write mainly in the hope that it would de-stress me. I have nine tabs open all on cat pregnancies. Last night my sister thought the cat was about to give me birth but having watched the cat carefully all day I find nothing has happened. However, me being me I am extremely worried to say the least. I believe you all have seen my kitty, beautiful isn’t she? Anyway I will continue keeping you posted about Kitty’s pregnancy. All the research I have done freaks me out but hey I managed Bunny Daffy ok so this hopefully shall pass with not much hassle.

I have finally learnt how to ride a bike. Many people mainly children but a few adults were very rude and condescending about my not knowing how to ride a bike and were so very mean that I would just give up and go back in doors. But with my sis and Kamal encouraging me I finally picked it up.
So next on my list of things to conquer is learning how to roller blade. No easy task. The main problem I guess would be the fear of falling but then the fear of falling is worse than actually falling.

This weekend Greenwich had an open day, it always amazes me seeing floods of potential students coming along and attempting to plan out their future. Some are excited, others nervous, so take it easy within their strides whilst others want to reject it and be nonchalant about it. Seeing their reactions and watching them listen to the advice offered always fascinates me.
Good luck to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment