Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Poem - Come For The Fake

The pictures on the wall so fake,
Memories of everything
But really they are nothing,
Just a figment of my imagination
Just a fluke creation

Fake smiles plastered on
Empty laughs belting out loud
Of what do they have to be proud?
A broken heart, a broken bond

Conversations flow as normal
Who are they kidding with all things broken?
So many things left unspoken
With life a mess, it’s left me immobile

I look to your pristine face
For guidance you left me no trace
And now anger resides within
This object without a doubt I will win

A fire burns inside,
Yet with a clear mind I see the retched ways of everyone around
All things you all said were a complete and utter lie
But to you we are no longer bound

And I will come
I will come and rise much stronger, much wiser, much fiercer
And I will make you cower the way you made those children cower,
And I will make you fear the way you made us fear,
And I will bring you to your knees
The way you made us bleed
I will make you run but from me I will never let you hide
I will break all the foundations that you broke
All the promises you lied I will throw back in your face
For all the hurt, for all the pain but for most the betrayal
I will never let you rest

1 comment:

  1. the question posed is why this emotion?
    surely sprouted from inner devotion
    the passion the precision a forward notion
    all in effect like a potent potion
    carry us along with perfect motion
    let them mutter 'approach with caution'...

    ReplyDelete