Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Poem - Without You

Moments pass in such pain
Time is wasted in all its vain

A grief ever growing within my heart
A sadness everlasting fluctuates inside
Laying eyes on you, truly a work of art
Perhaps tis better that we bide our time

Life becomes so lame
But the flame within it can never tame
Dullness descends and grey clouds loom
Without you

Eyes locked and fingers entwined
My heart to yours is forever bind

Far apart and at a distance you may be,
The world can attempt to drive a wedge in between
Yet without success it will be seen
That our fire is one that has crossed all ages

Away from your embrace
A heavy heart becomes me
Remembering your fingers my hands it traced
Being yours I have become so free

Unjust and unfair for life to keep you at bay
Everything within aches,
All around all things sadden when you are not by my side
All smiles vanish, disappear if it is not your eyes I see

Anger rages, becomes alive
Each moment you are not near
For living without you I cannot bear
Rather strike my heart with a million knives
Because loosing you is what I truly fear

No comments:

Post a Comment