Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Third Year Finally :-D

Hi Everyone!

I realise it has been quite a while since I last updated the blogs. To be honest I was awaiting the results letter to come so I could have confirmation of whether or not I go into third year. Anyhooo WebCT says I have passed so now I just await the letter. So Yaaay I guess. That was really hard.

I have also decided what my final modules will be and they are as follows: Family, Company and Partnership Law and placement (Law in the Community) and of course equity is compulsory.

Unfortunately as it hasn’t been much of a summer much of the things I wanted to do have not come to fruition, alas but never mind there will be plenty more opportunities in the near future. The days have been mostly filled with job applications, flat hunting and watching Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple and Poirot.

I would like to consider myself a movie buff so here are some of my favourite all time movies perhaps you all may enjoy:

·         You Can’t Take It With You
·         What Dreams May Come
·         Mr Deeds Goes to Town (the old black and white one)
·         Bringing up Baby
·         It’s a wonderful life
·         It happened one night

As you may come to realise these are mostly old black and white classic movies most of which are by Frank Capra (one of the best talents ever) which are probably better than most of the movies that come out nowadays.

A couple of weeks ago the last of the kittens finally went to his new home L but below are some pics of his time with me. I miss my lil babies so much but I know they have all gone to new happy homes.






In regards to starting third year I have mixed feelings towards starting the new academic new: scared, apprehensive, nervous, excited but yes, mostly terrified. I realise the mistakes I have been making over the last few years and look to correcting this in the months to come. I am sure you all share some of these feelings. Pray tell how do you all feel about starting?

No comments:

Post a Comment