Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

The End Of Exams

Hey all!

How is everyone doing?

I’m sorry for the lack of blogs and not catching you up more regularly unlike last year this year I haven’t put down my entire journey of the examination period but as you probably already know it has been a hectic time indeed. This week Monday I finished my very last exam ever wooooooooooooooooo! That was Equity and Trusts and in fact probably the most hardest topic I have ever faced not only because of the topic itself but also because of the fact that it was my last exam ever, the sheer thought of that was overwhelming enough. Nights were endless and my diet consisted mainly red bull and coffee, not the healthiest thing to do but during those excruciating moments you lose your appetite and anything you do eat just makes you feel so sick. Believe me, every time I woke up I felt horribly ill.

Patience and endurance.

The next hard part is waiting for results and finding work in a field I like. The world is now my oyster! As I mentioned after uni I want to explore baking and patisserie classes so to mark the beginning of that journey I baked a modern day Victoria sponge cake with raspberry jam and a whipped cream filling :-D


1 comment:

  1. I've just finished reading through your blog, and I appreciate you sharing your law experience. I recently enrolled onto a law diploma and the only way I can calm my nerves, is to be prepared! You can never go wrong hearing what it's like first-hand from an actual student.

    I didn't see your exam results, how did you do?

    ReplyDelete