Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

Late Night Coursework


So again with the late nights and so much lack of sleep. Currently staying up till the break of dawn only to nap and be on the coffee and Red Bull all day long.

Family coursework though it remains an interesting topic gets more and more difficult to write and at each moment that I think I am getting somewhere I look at how many words I have only to be knocked back again but I preserve nonetheless.

I also have a 5,000 word essay looming so horribly over my head like a dark grey cloud that refuses to budge. How easy it is to write 100 words for this blog but so difficult to even begin an essay but as usual starting is always the hardest step once you breach that the rest is slightly easier. Coffee becomes more and more addictive and being on an automatic mode becomes the norm just keep typing and reading until it is all done.

Exams of course are only a few weeks ahead. I have three to look forward to: Company, Family and Equity. Wish me luck because I certainly need it. This is the last hurdle and despite the many times I have wanted to drop out I have somehow been coerced into remaining at university and in all honesty I don’t even know if I am happy about that or not. It usually fluctuates. We’ll see what happens.

Anyhow on a completely different and more positive note I recently got back my mark for company law coursework and got a nice 60% J

4 comments:

  1. It is true that when students has a load to complete their coursework on time then they don't sleep properly. So, if there is no other option to study till late night then student should not take any type of tension and just enjoy their late night study with some refreshments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete