Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Farms

I thought I would keep in line with the fun and cheery theme of the last blog. Don’t worry these pictures were taken a while ago hehe. I am focused on complete the horrible coursework that right now is the pain of my existence but instead of telling you all how much it is making me all grrrrrrrrrrrrr I thought I could finally share with you some of my other nice experiences.

As well as discovering all the beautiful flea markets I enjoy discovering parks and as you already know I absolutely love and adore animals and I’ve recently discovered that London has some really cool mini farms that you can visit. Closer to Greenwich is Mudchute farm. I’ve only been there once in the freezing cold but managed to see a huge pig, I never knew they could grow that large and I saw some really cool friendly cows.


Closer to home and most recently I visited a farm in Hackney which was okay. I was disappointed as reviews on the internet it stated that this was a petting farm which turned out to big wrong. All over the farm were signs stating “Do Not Touch the Animals”. A big disappointment, we could not even touch the cats that were not even present. There however plenty of chickens mulling about, two huge pigs and two very cute fluffy donkeys.

My favourite so far has been a farm in Islington which has a really nice petting village which is filled with gorgeous bunnies. This farm is packed with chickens, goats, sheep, ducks, two beautiful cows, pigs, birds and cats but most importantly bunnies!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment