Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Nothingness But Emptiness.

It sucks the edges of my heart,
Slowly nibbling its fleshiness,
Drinking the blood as if it had nothing to drink since the dawn of time.
It begins to violently chew the part of my heart that is protecting something so secret
For me to have never turned back to it.

Its making me lose my mind,
Its vampire like teeth rip into the depths of my heart,
Making blood purge out like something as beautiful as a waterfall.

Its fangs are piercing into me and its poisonous self is being released within me.
The blood has been drained out and yet I do not feel anything as painful as pain.
And yet it still has to consume the bottom of my heart with its blooded greedy mouth.

Its lips curve over the remaining red flesh, joy fills its eyes
And contempt is ridded of itself and victory lies within it.
Its teeth sink in, bit by bit. It vulcher- arises my heart taking control over me.
It has released its seeds where my heart lies.

It begins to swallow the final bite of my heart, allowing time for
The succulent, sweetness of a human’s blood to swim around in its mouth.

Emptiness is within this beast’s eyes
But yet I feel it wise.
It has taken over me and has laid on top of the seeds which it lay.

It branches out in my body
Stretching itself in my fingers, making me kill everything
That I touch.
It feels nothing but an excitement
When it does so and yet remains so calm.

It has rid my heart of past obsessions and has given me new light.
Nothingness but emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment