Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

I Am Me

I may not be the prettiest.
I may have an uneven skin tone.
I have all pimples, spots and zits.
I have strangely, straw like hair.
Rarely, almost never do I go to a hair dresser.
I have split ends which I enjoy snipping with a pair of scissors.
Occasionally I may layer it and get my sister or friends to cut it; I may even cut it myself.

I am not the smartest.
I am not academically gifted.
I have even re-taken A Levels and even a module at Uni.

I, at times, say, many times, say dumb things and get laughed at
And told off.

I have weird expressions.
I may laugh and smile to myself which others find bizarre.
I speak to myself out loud.

I make many mistakes and I am stubborn like an ass.
I may scream, yell, swear and argue as if possessed.
I may cry, throw tantrums and even stamp my feet.

Just as sweet as chocolate, I can be bitter like the saltiest sea.

But all this just makes me... Me.

“....Love Who You Are....”

The Poet

1 comment: