Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

Poem

Keep me locked in your eyes,
Tightly in your arms,
Hold me close in your embrace,
Keep me safe in your sweet kiss.

Entwine me in your fingers,
Clutch me tight around my waist,
Never let go, stay a hold of me long in place.

Plait yourself with my hair,
Wrap yourself around my neck
And clothe me with yourself.

Keep me warm beneath your skin
And let yourself run wild through my veins,
Keep my pulse going on and on,
Let my breaths run wild and deep.

Cover my body with your moist lips,
As I lie in your place,
Press your body close against mine,
Keep me safe from harm
As I lay in your arms.

Make me be the one you keep,
Stay as my shadow and I shall never set foot amiss.
Let me be the light in your life,
Let me be the breaths you take...
Let me be in every move you make.

Let me be your wildest dreams
Capture me in your fantasies
Let me be everything you want
And I will be all the things you need.


Let me be the sun to keep you warm,
The breeze that keeps you cool,
Let me be your world, you universe.


Let me be all the things you want...

~The Poet~

No comments:

Post a Comment