Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Poem - I remember the time...

I remember the time I used to hold your face,
So close, stroke your cheeks...
These thoughts still bring pain to me.

I remember the time I used to love romance,
Used to love those sweet words,
Whispered only to me.

I remember the time when you would watch me secretly
And tell me you love openly.

I remember being happy,
I remember being in love
And I remember how great it felt
... The invincibility...

My one and only love.
I remember those many texts, emails, letters...
Each and every one filled with passion, innocence... purity.

I remember being loved.
I remember feeling special, the one and only... no need for jealousy, mistrust
I remember being beautiful.

I remember the strength of your arms around me.
I remember the power of your words
Yes I remember.

I remember love...

2 comments: