Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Don’t give up. Keep the hope alive.

Hello Readers!
Did you enjoy last week’s lil story? Well, stayed tuned for more similar stories.
This week I am taking a cue from my fellow bloggers as I realise I have not told you much about the life of “Naz, the law student”.
So what’s been happening? Last Monday I had my final EU coursework, more like an in class test/exam, why they call it coursework still evades me. Anyhow, as if the life of law students isn’t hard enough already we now have the rest of the modules coursework to complete: Torts, Criminal and Land. I look forward mostly to criminal as we’ve been told to write a case note, something of which we have not done in a very long time, since the first year and that already feels like a decade away.
Now you know I enjoy having little moral stories so this week shall be no different. A lot of people during their lives at uni have the idea of dropping out and I am no different. Occasionally or rather quite frequently life tends to get in the way with many obstacles, problems and such. Admittedly, I have more than the urge to drop it all behind, to run as far as possible. I’ve even attempted to plan my get away. Amidst all the fear of failing and not being able to cope the feeling takes over you and if fear gets a hold of you then you lose sight of why you began a project to start with.
It is a dangerous feeling, dear child, but fear not, you and I, like so many others are not alone. Uni is a very big step into life. Once there you are thrust into a world full of paper, books, assignments and deadlines but if you learn to how to handle this then everything else will, not really come easy, but I assure you will be able to handle it better.
So this week’s message: don’t give up. Keep the hope alive.
Lots of love, ~The Poet ~

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that there is a message in the ending of your stories. keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete